I have never been so excited to see the 1st January. I can feel in my bones that this year is going to be a good one. Last year I made a “London bucket list” to encourage more exploring of the amazing city I live in. Needless to say it wasn’t achieved and a few items remain to be ticked off. This year I have vowed to complete the remaining items AND achieve a few additional New Years Resolutions along the way. Some are big and some are small but they will all in their own way add to what I want to achieve this year. 10 seems like a lot but I want 2016 to be about ticking off my bucket list, growing as a person and spending more time with the people I love.
- Complete a 30 day yoga challenge at TriyogaUK
- Give up dairy for January and see what kind of health benefits arise
- Become a fully qualified yoga instructor with The Power Yoga Company in May.
- See the Northern Lights in Norway with The Boy in February
- Travel to NYC with my little sister during Easter
- Go to Paris (this HAS to be done this year its getting ridiculous now)
- Put my head down and work my butt off in the office
- See my family more
- Save some money (eeeeeek so hard)
- And finally – the biggest one of all – always try to see the positive side of all situations and be thankful and grateful for everything I have in my life.
And so that is it! Bring on 2016!!